Thursday, July 06, 2006

This was my first real project! I followed the instructions I found on another site! It was a lot of fun, tho a little frusterating! It took me all night to figure out how to cut the pictures to fit in the frame, but I figured it out!!! I learned a lot from doing this page!



This page I did just for the heck of it. I'm just playing around to get the hang of it all! But I'm sure having fun!!!

This was my very first page. I had figured out the papers for the background and such...but that's about it

I decided to start scrap booking to keep myself busy! I figure if I have something to do in the evenings, I wouldn't snack as much! And So then I decided to show my work here! I did one other page, but can't show it here, as it is a gift for someone!

2 comments:

Tina said...

I admire your courage and am moved by your blog as well as the blog about Caitlin. I worked with adults with neurological impairment and developmental delays and they have changed my life forever. (The paperwork involved is a whole other issue!) My nephew just turned 6. He was diagnosed with autism a few years back. I will keep reading your blog - all the best to you and your family.

Tina

Rebecca said...

Thank you for looking! And please do keep reading! Caitlyn is growing fast, and hopefully more will join in her journey!